Monday, March 15, 2010

Resolute New Year

These past weeks I have been working diligently on The Boulangerie and keeping up with posting a chapter each week. The climax is coming together and “The End” is expected to arrive in/around chapter 12.


In the meantime I wanted to break in and share a few thoughts and accomplishments.

At the first of the year this blog changed in focus from one of mentoring for my son and college friends to one of spiritual inspiration and growth at any age.

Within that perspective this blog is also used as a platform for my inspirational fiction in progress. Under Interesting Topics are several blogs that follow that topic.

At this time there is another platform that will get an audience. Last fall my husband’s workplace began a wellness program of which we have been a part. In January we were encouraged to/and joined Weight Watcher’s. As of this writing the three of us (my husband, son and I) have lost a total of 80 lbs. The number of blogs dedicated to weight loss is indicative of the interest in this topic. For those who share my other passions of spiritual growth and reading/writing fiction I want to share my discoveries of good health. To that end note the blogs in the gallery which have to do with recipes for healthy, tasty eating.

In a time when health care MUST be our responsibility I encourage you to take control and live your life to the healthiest. I welcome your comments, struggles and success stories.

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment